> Creating copies of faxes using the Clone method
To see a visual representation of this technique, please see the
Multiple Copies Slideshow
To send the same fax to multiple recipients, create the fax as
normal, and then use the Clone method to make copies of it to
one or more additional recipients. This method actually gives
you far more control over the sending and monitoring of each
recipient than the usual "broadcast" way of doing things.
- On the main screen, select the fax you wish to make copies of,
and then locate and click on the Clone button
- At the Clone a fax screen, add new recipients one at a time by
clicking the Add New Recipient button, or select one or more
recipients from the phonebook by clicking the Select from
- When you click the Add New Recipient button, you are taken to an
editing screen where you can add a single recipient. When done,
click the Save button to add this recipient to the list.
- Alternatively, click on the Select from Phonebook button to add
one or more recipients that are already in your phonebook.
- Once you have entered all of your recipients, press Ok to create
copies of the fax to all of these recipients.
Optionally, you can add or modify the cover sheet by changing to
the Cover Sheet tab.
Copies of the fax - one for each recipient you added - are now
shown in the Outbox, ready to send.
Further changes you make to each of these individual faxes - for
instance a private note for one recipient - are made only to